Peter has represented individuals and businesses in a wide variety of cases. He has both Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy experience, and has also litigated in State Court. Peter has been involved in cases involving landlord-tenant disputes, securities law, and administrative law. Prior to attending law school, Peter worked in the hospitality and entertainment industries. Peter graduated from the University of Utah majoring in Business Management.
Areas of Practice
- Bankruptcy Law
- Consumer Rights Litigation
- Commercial Law
- Nevada, 2009
- U.S. District Court, District of Nevada, 2010
- The Law Office of C. Dean Homayouni, Esq., C.P.A.
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law – 2008 (J.D., Cum Laude)
- University of Utah – 2001 (B.S.)